Don’t Blink. Don’t Look Away Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Stewart, Colbert returning to the air
Here’s an idea: instead of both of them doing separate half-hours padded out by longer interviews — the weak link in both shows — why do they do a single half-hour show together?
- Uninsured More Likely to Die From Cancer Following Diagnosis
Filed under "duh."
- Does Japan Need the iPhone?
Or are they going to say "No thanks, we’ve already got a better phone."
- Apple Forces Shutdown Of Think Secret Web Site
It seems like there is Good Apple and there is Bad Apple. Guess which one this falls under?
- Schilling calls on Clemens to give up Cy Youngs if Rocket doesn’t clear name
This could turn into Baseball’s equivalent of the Rosie O’Donnell v. Donald Trump feud. You know, where both people are so awful that even when they are right, they are wrong. So, shut up Curt Schilling. Shut up, Roger Clemens.