The Game is The Game Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Scorsese’s Stones film to open Berlin festival
We love Scorsese; we love the Rolling Stones, and yet, there is a bit of cynicism here about this project. Like the nagging feeling that it’s at least 20 – 25 years too late. Let’s just say that Christina Aguilera’s interaction with *those* Rolling Stones would be much much different than whatever we will see in this film.
- 8 Websites That Jumped The Shark
Totally brutal. But absolutely dead on when it comes to things like MySpace.
- ‘American Idol’ returning for season 7
Sigh. When are all y’all gonna get sick of this shit?
- Apple Reinvents Film Biz With iTunes Movie Rentals
Yeahhhhhhh . . . no.
- FCC Probes How Carriers Handle P2P Network Traffic, E-mail
This right here, is what the FCC should be doing, as opposed to worrying about whether or not somebody accidentally said "fuck" on network TV. Not that we’re watching much network TV these days.
- Apple announces ultrathin laptop, movie rentals
The problem with topping yourself over and over again is that people are always expecting you to top yourself over and over again. But not every product can be "Exile on Main St." or "Manhattan."