You Should Really Just Relax Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Joel Hodgson Answers
Keeping in with the MST3K theme today, Joel Hodgson answers questions from Slashdot readers.
- Fire Blazes At Vegas’ Monte Carlo Resort
Very unsubstantiated reports claim that it was excess plastic from Lance Burton’s face that somehow started the blaze.
- John McCain & Miss Teen SC on Economics
The problem is, Jack Kemp doesn’t have a map.
- Writers agree deal with smaller studios
One hopes that as the WGA continues to make these types of deals, the major studios will come to their senses as they sit down again to negotiate.
- "Rambo" leads crowd entering box-office fray
If "Rambo" — Rambo?!?!? what year is this? — indeed leads the Box Office for this weekend, some people are proposing an asterisk since Sylvester Stallone has admitted to using Human Growth Hormone.
- Best Buy issues security warning on Insignia digital picture frames
While the digital picture frames always seemed like a bit of a novelty when we walked by them in the Best Buy, it doesn’t mean that people who thought they were cool needed to get their PCs infected. We suspect the Geek Squad.
- The Tom Brady tape gives us more questions than answers
D’ya think that may have been part of the point?