The State of The Union Will Be Much Better In A Year Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page Says Tour May Happen After All
Whoo-hooo!! After all, how difficult could it possibly be to get tix?
- Music labels say no deal with Qtrax
"Can’t anybody here play this game?"
- Decorate thine façade with resplendent self-seriousness: 18 particularly ridiculous prog-rock album covers
The scary thing about this is how many of these albums from the 1970s that either Tim or Jim used to own. Or still own.
- Spears Pal Tells Barbara Walters: Britney’s Seen a Psychiatrist
Not nearly enough, obviously.
- Music industry finds the solution to its pirate troubles – give everything away
Banking on an advertising-supported model, the industry continues to stumble for solutions while continuing to confuse the consumer.
- Vivendi ?Still Strongly Attached To DRM? And CDs
Just in case you thought the major labels were finally getting a grip on reality. It’s nice to know that they’re still basically stuck in the 90’s with no hope of ever discovering the future.