All Red And Sporty Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Israel lets it be ? with apology for banning Beatles 43 years ago
Would invite them to perform now as penance, but, well, you know.
- Nightmare on Elm Street to get reboot
Robert Englund is going to join Adam West & Dirk Benedict in the "They Didn’t Even Ask Me" club.
- Bob Mould is streaming his upcoming album from his MySpace page
If you still love Bob Mould after all these years — and really, there isn’t any reason you shouldn’t — that’s all you need to know.
- MySpace launches developer platform
Because what we need from MySpace is people having even more ability to make their profiles virtually unreadable and memory-hogging.
- Brady proves that success comes with a price
Here comes the anti-anti-Patriots backlash.
- Sci-fi novel Ender’s Game to become video game
Let the irony begin…
- Apple Prohibits iTunes Movie Rentals on Fifth-Generation and Older iPods
Chalk this one up to our old friend, the analog hole.