M. Jones – Piano
J. Strummer – Pianner
Todays links of interest:
- The Clock is Really Ticking Now For Pregnant "24" Star
Just another thing that we are denied because of the WGA strike: the site of Chloe getting more and more pregnant over the period of 24 hours. There would also be the issue of who the father was. See, it could have been Tony, er, coming back from the dead.
- Pirate Bay owners charged for copyright law violation
See, when you call your website "Pirate Bay," you are just asking for this level of harassment. We would suggest "Cuddly Kitties and Cute Puppies."
- TV shows will not air Heath Ledger video
Now they take a stand? "The Insider" has no respect for anybody’s dignity, regardless of what they say right this second.
- "Lost’s" fab start to Season 4, and a chat with co-creator Damon Lindelof
In the current ocean of crappy television, "Lost" is kinda like a desert island of greatness. With polar bears!!
- Garmin announces ? a cellphone?
Well, hopefully it works better than the Garmin GPS we got at Christmas that just. completely. stopped. working. after only a couple of weeks.
- Amazon to Buy Audible for 0 Million
As predicted, Amazon continues to quietly (in a major corporate announcement sort of way) move to challenge Google’s world dominance.
- Air your security gripes on TSA blog
Unfortunately you’ll have to take your shoes off to comment.