Cheesecake Left To Rot in The Sun Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Is my Super Bowl party against the law?
Because that would be awesome if it was!!
- Bidding reaches $18.55 bln in U.S. wireless auction
Damn! We only had $17 bln to spend.
- Beck’s Odelay Reissue Contains Wrong Lyrics
Oops. Also, has an album that seemed to be aging badly done such a turnaround? In 2001, it seemed like "Odelay" was yesterday’s news. Now, it sounds fantastic again. Beck continues to do great work, but this is always going to be near the top of the list of his best albums.
- Third undersea Internet cable cut in Mideast
When they fix these, is Wired going to send Neal Stephensen out again?
- Lindsay Lohan has a new male "friend"
- Knoblauch talks to congressional committee investigating Mitchell Report
See, if steroids are supposed to make you better, then why didn’t they help Chuck Knoblauch locate first base?
- Bill Cosby Working On Rap Album
We can only hope that he does an updated version of "Dope is For The Dopies."
- Microsoft Makes 44 Billion-Dollar Play for Yahoo
First thought: wow. Second thought: No. No! NO!
- Republicans make Fox News sick