Take This Nation Back For Christ Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Amy Winehouse Denied Entry to U.S.
Apparently, we’ve already reached our yearly quota of drugged-up, crazy-ass entertainers. The part of this that hasn’t gotten a lot of publicity is the back-door negotiations to trade her straight up for Britney. It almost went through, too, except that the U.K. also wanted to throw Pete Doherty as the addict to be named later.
- Kirsten Dunst latest starlet to enter rehab; checks herself into Cirque Clinic
Figure after "Spiderman 3," this is the best way not to have to make another one.
- Windows Vista Service Pack 1 Finds Its Way To Torrent Sites
However, nobody is actually downloading it.
- McCain Pledges to Work for Party Unity
Let us know how that works out.
- Scientists make unique knee-brace power generator
Here’s an idea: instead of capturing power from my knees with this newfangled contraption, how about just making them not hurt so godsdammed much?
- Report: Red Sox tried to void Schilling’s deal
Almost: it’s actually Schilling who should be voided.
- Shuttle Atlantis Blasts Off
These astronauts are the only people who are absolutely sure that they won’t get into an auto accident with Britney Spears in the next few days.
- Parents: Britney "In the Throes of a Mental Health Crisis"
As documented 24/7 by what seems like the entire world’s press.