Leap Day Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Vladimir Putin urges Russians to vote
And by "vote," he means "vote for the guy I tell you to vote for. Or else."
- Microsoft slashes Windows Vista retail price in surprise move
Please upgrade from our stable older OS to our newer, crappier one. Please?
- ITunes takes bigger slice of music pie
Second largest retailer for music. Naturally this means that the music industry will continue to do everything they can to undo this proven success.
- VOD targets bil in 5 years
Worldwide video-on-demand (or darn close to it) will be major business in the next decade.
- Music fans drop CDs from rotation
Turns out the youth of today aren’t buying CDs…breaking.
- Why Vladimir Concescu is Endorsing Barack Obama!
After a blessedly long period of silence, here’s some more DuroSport weirdness. They seem to be doing anything but building new products. Which is a good thing, actually.