Pyramid of Acid Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Chinese Democracy in 2008? Free Dr. Pepper for All!
- Was HBO right to cancel 12 Miles of Bad Road?
Before it even aired. They gambled that the bad publicity of not airing it wouldn’t outweigh the bad publicity they would have gained had they aired it and it was their latest flop. Were they right? Tough to know, but they’ve created an instant cult classic no matter what.
- Supreme Court rules Bush exceeded his powers
Which time? Also, a little bit late for this, since much of the damage as been done.
- Rock Band moshes over to Wii on June 22nd
We’ll be having our first Rock Band Party on the 23rd.
- We were never meant to read
Darn us for overstepping our biological bounds!
- Sony BMG developing online music service
Uh, dateline 2008?