Born In A Crossfire Hurricane Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Microsoft: Vista feature designed to ‘annoy users’
- Solution Providers: Windows Is Not Collapsing
- CBS cancels Secret Talents of the Stars
Sigh. Seriously, even in a day and age where things like the Britney stuntcasting are commonplace, CBS must have had just the tiniest glimmer that there was a reason these "talents" remained secret. Ladies and Gentlemen, not everybody is good at everything, ‘k??
- Vanilla Ice Released From Police Custody
His court-appointed spokesperson said that Ice is "headed straight back to obscurity."
- Neil Patrick Harris: Say no to Britney!
The guess here is that Barney would say that there’s an 83% chance that the full-time stuntcasting of Brit-brit would eventually fail.
- Is that a naked woman in Cheney’s sunglasses?
If it was, the Parents Television Council would file a petition with the FCC to remove the sunglasses from Cheney’s face.
- Windows Is Collapsing!
- Microsoft "Clearflow" Helps You Avoid Traffic Jams
- BBC iPlayer ‘risks overloading the internet’
Of course, service providers have the perfect solution: make the Beeb pay for upgrades to their lame networks.
- First Serial Release: DailyLit Rules with House Rules
The uber-cool Daily Lit is doing its first serial release with House Rules by Mike Lawson. Charles Dickens is gonna be so jealous that he didn’t live in the great technological era of the 21st century.