Death By Taxes Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Motley Crue set to rock the world
You know how some bands find their musical reputations get rehabilitated over time? Like the critical buzz has come around on acts like The Monkees, ABBA, Kiss, and even Stone Temple Pilots? This is not one of those cases.
- New atom-smasher could fill gaps in scientific knowledge — or open a black hole
Will since we are either going to die via Killer Earthquake or new Motley Crue song, this might be preferable.
- John A. Wheeler, Physicist Who Coined the Term ‘Black Hole,’ Is Dead at 96
Oh man, had he lived just a little bit longer, he could have actually experienced one!!
- Apple Kills Psystar’s 9 Mac
Gods forbid that Apple make their operating system available to the unwashed masses.
- YouTube Up 32% Year-over-Year
However, as a category, online video might have peaked in terms of reach, but the audience is getting more loyal. What this means is that the people who love it really love it.
- scrabble sha sha
One of the littlest ‘lopers shows his Ben Kweller love. And ruins a mid-age ‘loper Scrabble set. We sooo approve.