To Have Output, You Must Have Input Edition
Todays links of interest:
- My Year Of Flops, The Saga Continues, Case File #107: Tough Guys Don’t Dance
The latest hilarious entry.
- Psystar Exposed: Looks Like a Hoax
Apparently, there was a pretty good reason that Apple went after these people, so I shouldn’t have been so quick on the trigger to criticize them.
- New music video Web site features major label artists
At first glance, this isn’t instantly hateable. Yes, they make you download their player, and no, they didn’t have the first two things we searched for (R.E.M. seems to have ended their career in 1987, and Bob Dylan never had one), but you can’t dis a beta site for lack of catalog. Refreshing: no pre-roll ads, and the banners are (for now) at the bottom of the page, so the entire player fits neatly above the fold. Not hateable at all.
- The Top Seven Perform Songs By Mariah Carey On American Idol
Meanwhile, somewhere deep in the bowels of Hell, Satan just sits back and laughs and laughs and laughs, because he’s made so much of his world seep into ours.
- ABC to turn back the clock by showing live ads on Jimmy Kimmel show
They’re assuming that people are unable to distinguish between "skit" and "commercial".
- Bruce Springsteen endorses Obama for president
Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s hear it for the Democratic Celebrities!
- ‘Hills’ Star Heidi Montag Promises To Register To Vote This Week
Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s hear it for the Young Republicans!!