Pudding Power Activate! Edition
Todays links of interest:
Still dead, though they fixed the image with the release date of the film, no doubt because JJ Abrams went down to CBS and screamed at some people.
- Create Your Own YouTube, Pray You Can Make Money
As if there weren’t already enough YouTube clones. Still, we’re not ruling out LopeTube.
- PTC Takes Issue With CW ‘Gossip’ Campaign
OMMFG! PTC STFU!
- Pew Internet: Writing, Technology and Teens
Even as a generation is writing (and reading) more than ever, they have a different view of their activities. Interesting reading, interesting conclusions, and, hey!, serious guidance for the future.
- The Nazi Plot That Threatens Tom Cruise and United Artists
Or, will United Artists survive to thrive?
- Blu-ray boom not enough to rescue DVD sales
And if you thought it would, then you’re really not paying attention.
- Slow Slog for Amazon’s Digital Media
For all the investment made by Amazon in digital media, the actual rate of return seems hard to see.