Robot Roll Call! Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Did Hannah Jump or Was She Pushed?
Kinda find the whole controversy a bit silly. Go to any swimming pool anywhere and you’ll see more skin on teenage girls than Cyrus showed in this pix. Of course she knew what she was doing, on every level.
- Audible Announces New Imprint and Exclusive Agreements with Orson Scott Card and Other Top Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers
Neat! “It’s easy for great novels and novellas to get lost in the bookstore – not everything can get front-of-store display!” Card said. “That’s what I’ll be doing with ‘OSC Selects’ – moving new and classic sci-fi and fantasy right to the front, so fans will have a better chance of noticing terrific stories performed by first-rate readers.”
- The End of Network News as We Know It?
Or, this one you can’t just blame on the Internet.
- Hollywood Reporter to Launch “Wholesale Overhaul” of Brand
Well, all righty then.
- Mars Acquires Wrigley’s for Billion
This makes perfect sense: after their repeated military invasions have been repelled, the Martians are trying to take us over economically.