Todays links of interest:
- Feds: School bomb plotter wanted to kill Jesus
Such a brilliant plot. The Feds are, no doubt, questioning him to determine if he should be hired by the Department of Defense.
- RIAA Sues Project Playlist
We need a new category: RIAA Lawsuit of the Day
- Days of lavish TV upfronts are gone
We’ll hardly miss them.
- Pink Floyd pig found ‘in tatters’
All of you stoners can come back from the desert now! The finders get $10,000 and four lifetime passes to Coachella. Of course, if they aren’t rock fans, look for those lifetime passes to show up on eBay.
- NBC, CBS seen bidding for Weather Channel
How to ruin one of the great things about television…
- The New 3-G iPhone For Just $199 – Could It Be True?
That. Would be awesome. Of course, so would the Democrats choosing a 2008 nominee within our lifetime, and nobody should really count on that, either.
- Albert Hofmann, father of drug LSD, dies in Switzerland
He was 102, and his death happened 65 years after he inadvertently took the first acid trip.
- The Wire Characters As Simpsons Characters