Neon Sign From God Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Digital Television Transition Funding – Do Americans Have a Right to TV?
I’m doing just fine without your so-called TV, thank you. Also, can’t wait for the TV riots of ’09.
- Just Look Them In The Eye And Say … POGUEMAHONE!!
5 discs worth of rare and unreleased Pogues. Awesome! However, looks like its only going to be an import here in the colonies, to which we thank the gods for the mp3 blogs.
- Indie Filmmakers Brace for Hit from Recession
Either that, or the dawn of new media options will create a huge opportunity for independent film. In fact, the first documentary from the ‘loper team is being discussed right now.
- Want to Remember Everything You’ll Ever Learn? Surrender to This Algorithm
Linking to this because we’ll likely forget about the article in about an hour.
- Amanda Congdon Returns to Web Video
Oh, right, she was gone.
- Bold Ad Promise: Ratings Will Rise
TV Guide: now more relevant than ever?
- Web social networks friendly to identity thieves
Third verse and so on. While blaming the bad guys is fun and easy, why is it that people are so free and easy with their personal information? And why can’t they be taught to, oh, look at a web address to make sure it’s legit before proceeding? Most of these scams work only because the victims are so helpful.
- Orphan Works 2008: House and Senate Bills Introduced
While doubting that this legislation will do all that and more, we applaud the Congress’s acknowledgment that this is a problem we need to address.