Stop Yer Complaining Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Neil Young to release archive on Blu-ray discs
This is the sort of thing that will ultimately lead us to jump on the Blu-ray bandwagon. The first box includes 10-discs (10 Blu-Ray discs!) of material.
- Family Guy creator seals megadeal
This is the TV equivalent of that Barry Zito deal.
- McCain pledges more conservative judges
You know those people who say "How much worse could it be with McCain as President than [Hillary or Barack, depending on whom they currently support]?" This is how much worse.
- Apple goes non-exclusive with iPhone – at least in some markets
None of those markets, of course, are the U.S. of A.
- Engagement for actress Johansson
Stop yer complaining. It’s not like you had a shot anyways.
- Microsoft’s Zune Store Adds South Park, Other TV Shows
More alternatives for Kirk & Kassia’s TV-free spring.
- Okla. man sues Armstrong Foundation over pet collars
For those who were unconvinced that the patent process is a woeful mess.
- The day the music died
A nice overview of how Microsoft is screwing consumers who bought music from the MSN Music store.
- Microsoft, chasing Apple, adds TV shows to Zune Marketplace
Including NBC shows. Meaning I can now watch The Office on my Zune! Actually, I think I’ll just stick with The Hulu. Thanks anyway.
- Welcome To The Inquisitr
Duncan Riley launches a new blog on some of our favorite topics — "Tech, Pop and Penguins".
- Cafe mistakes dishwashing liquid for wine
"Mountain Thunder" wine no less. This is what happens when you drink wine out of a box.
- Fox to Reinforce That TV Is King
- Microsoft to offer TV downloads – Entertainment News, TV News, Media – Variety
Subhead: Zune service to compete with online titan, iTunes. Test: Where have you heard this before.