Hill People Milk Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Dot-com Central returns to earthly pursuits
Spent quite a lot of time working about a block East from the area described in this story, and don’t quite remember it so dramatically. And I walked up and down 16th Street (from the always interesting BART station) every day. It certainly wasn’t Dot-com Central: that would have been the South Park (not the TV Show) area just north where Pac Bell is now.
- AT&T?s Wi-Fi Tease for iPhone Users
Sigh. You’d think that AT&T would just get off of their ass and do it. You’d think.
- Facebook To Lift 5,000 Friends Limit
Finally! It’s sort of hard building a cult with a 5,000 friend limit.
- Comedy Central, Attell bang ‘Gong’
What the world needed: a remake of The Gong Show.
- The Associated Press: Study of ‘Daily Show’: It’s a lot like O’Reilly
Except Jon Stewart isn’t a pompous blow-hard who refuses to listen to other people when they speak.
- Neil Young v the MP3: let battle commence
Also, Neil Young about to embark on exciting experiment while simultaneously sounding like a cranky old man.
- What Motivates the Wine Shopper?
For us, it’s the alcohol. Natch.
- Los Angeles Says Piracy ‘Detrimental to the Public Health, Safety