I’ll Do It Live! I’ll Do It Live Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Ants Invade Houston, Eat Computers
Wait, it gets better. They’re called "crazy rasberry ants". The only known cure seems to be upgrading to Windows Vista — they won’t go near it.
- Specter criticizes NFL, wants independent Spygate investigation
Thank god that there is nothing else wrong with the country that a United States Senator can call for a massive investigation because the Patriots may have done his football teams wrong. Amazingly enough, he’s not up for re-election, because this is just that shameless.
- Baby supernova seen right in our neighborhood
Awwwww, how cute! Cootchie-coo, Baby Supernova, cootchie-coo! Ma and Pa Supernova must be so proud of you, following in their footsteps at such a young age.
- Scarlett And Penelope Kiss In Woody Allen’s New Movie
As rumored, but now there’s actual film footage. It’s nice to see Woody Allen using his powers for good instead of evil.
- BBC’s "Life On Mars" Gets "Boston Legal" Treatment
IO 9 posted a trailer for noted hack David E. Kelley’s remake of "Life on Mars." Oh no. Oh gods no.
- What keeps viewers glued to the tube? Disney wants to know
Wow, where to start? Good programming, not gaming the TiVo by starting and ending at quirky times, shorter hiatus periods, and so much more.
- Report: Al Gore?s CurrentTV Offered 100 Million For Digg In 2006
Obviously it didn’t succeed.
- Bush disappointed with intel before Iraq war
Yeah, well, who wasn’t? Oh, right, the rest of us were disappointed *before* we invaded Iraq. George Bush apparently just now got around to doing the type of critical thinking and analysis that one usually does prior to going to war. Oops.