Todays links of interest:
- LOST: Extras – ‘Battlestar: Lostica’
High concept: What if the Lost credits were done BSG-style?
- Microsoft plan for Yahoo involves buying search: source
Is this official acknowledgment that Microsoft’s search product is not really going to dominate the market like they kept assuring us it would?
- Apple looks to expand music on iPhone, labels look to cash in
Sigh. There are so many other things that the iPhone could do to improve, this is at the bottom of the list.
- 38 charged in international phishing scheme
- Online Search Ads Faring Better Than Expensive Displays
Just in case you were wondering.
- Study finds Internet influence small when buying
Pew looks at consumer buying habits and comes up with results that seem absolutely incomprehensible to me. Conduct this survey again in another couple of years and get back to me.
- Researchers teach ‘Second Life’ avatar to think
Edd is a robotic avatar with the intelligence of a 4 year old. Unfortunately, that means he’s about two years ahead of nearly everyone else in Second Life.