Nude Cabbie Vows to Kill Again Edition
Todays links of interest:
- NBC Claims Latest DRM (Broadcast Flag) Trainwreck ‘inadvertent’
- Day 1 of the R. Kelly trial: Unveiling the "Shaggy defense."
Go ahead, pretend like you’re not curious.
- Yamaguchi wins Dancing With the Stars
To be filed in the "who gives a rats ass?" folder alongside whichever David wins in tonight’s "American Idol." After which, we breathe a sigh of relief that we get a few months respite before being assaulted again with all of this lame-ass shit.
- GTA4 Actor Decries Voiceover Equity
The guy who voiced the main character in the zillion-selling Grand Theft Auto 4 is pissed that he only got 0,000 for his efforts. Wait until he finds out what the Simpsons actors ended up with.
- Boy band creator sentenced to 25 years in prison
That’s it? Considering the crimes against music that this guy committed, he should have at least received life. At least.
- US to allow Americans to send cell phones to Cuba
So that’s where all of those first generation iPhone will end up. I think even Cubans will be disappointed by the performance of AT&T’s Edge network.
- American to charge for 1st checked bag, Delta balks
It’s for the first bag, but if you want it to arrive on time (and at the right airport).
- Renewal Time for The Simpsons and Not All’s Well
Our opinion? Given the "acting" we see on some television shows, the voices beyond our fave family are worth way, way more than they’re paid. Also, we love them.
- Man reprimanded for blasting Springsteen hit
Apparently the London PD isn’t thrilled about people blasting "Born in the USA". The guy got slapped with an ASBO. That an "Anti-social behavior order" in case you didn’t know. The problem is, it sort of sounds like they’re ordering more anti-social behavior.