How Are We Supposed to Act When R. Kelly Come? Edition
Todays links of interest:
- iPhone line forms at Apple’s flagship for absolutely no reason
From the story: "most people seem confused about what they’re waiting for".
- More Time for ABC, Affiliates in NYPD Blue Appeal
File Under: FCC, Foibles and Shenanigans.
- Wired’s Interview With Ron Moore
Have we mentioned how amazingly great Battlestar Galactica has been this season? No matter how much we have, it’s not been nearly enough.
- Microsoft lures search traffic with cash rebates
If only Microsoft put all their negative effort into building something that people actually want to use…
- NYT Digital News Editor: Web Represents ‘Golden Age of Storytelling’
As previously noted…
- Activision’s Guitar Hero to get drums, microphone
In case somebody was wondering what to get Tim for Xmas.
- NOAA predicts above-normal ’08 hurricane season
Something to look forward to, then.
- Lifelong Republican finds himself unlikely hero of gay rights activists
Ain’t irony delicious?
- And the winner is? #!!#???
Ha! Suckers! Even ardent defenders of American Idol know that 98% of the finale is filler and promotions and general massive suckitude, so they try to game it by TiVoing it and timing it so that they can catch the winner just after 10:00. Only problem? FOX has contempt for the audience, so they let it run long and it gets cut off before these people can see who won. There are no winners here, except for the future trivia answer who had his name announced.