Beautiful and Stoned Edition
Todays links of interest:
- LOST Flash-Forwards in 8:42
In preparation for tonights hopefully amazing season finale of LOST (and remember when there was a debate as to whether LOST or Heroes was a better show? Seems silly now), here’s a compilation of snippets of the flash-forwards thus far — in chronological order.
- FCC Considers Offering Spectrum for Free Wireless Internet
Of course, like with many things, "FREE" comes with a price, which in this case means the FCC regulates the content.
- FOX Pundit Wishes for Obama Assassination, Laughs
Well, sure. What’s funny is the thought that anybody might still take what a FOX pundit says seriously.
- New iPhone Rumors Turn Up the Volume
Man, if Apple really wanted to goose sales of the 3G iPhone, they’d allow us early adopters to not have to extend our AT&T contract another two years just to get the latest version. As if.
- Trek’s Courage Dead At 88
It’s a bad week for TV theme song composers. Mike Post had better watch his back.