Girls Could Not Resist His Stare Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Before Kissing a Girl, Katy Perry Sang for God
What we’ve long suspected: religion is a root cause of lesbianism. A point for religion!
- Schwarzenegger says feeding oil addiction no answer
Then he hopped into his Hummer and drove away.
- Anheuser formally rejects offer from Belgian brewer
We don’t need no damn foreigners to tell us how to brew our crappy beer!
- Bulldogs overcome deficits, injuries to shock college baseball world
OK. Last time. Promise. Still: AWESOME!!!
- Radio stations, RIAA trade barbs at hearing over royalties
Remember the battle over Internet radio royalties? Traditional broadcasters are now in the midst of a similar battle. We’re not so worried about Clear Channel coughing up some extra cash. We’re more concerned about what this might do to smaller college, community, and independent stations.
- Neuromancer, As Performed in a Missouri Barn by Hippies and Baptists
It turns out that Missouri may be stranger than we ever thought possible. Much stranger.
- The Baseball Project
Steve Wynn & Scott McCaughey writing a whole album of songs about Baseball? Backed by Peter Buck & Linda Pitmon? Sign us up!! And as a bonus, learn what Mike Mills and ‘loper Jim have in common. (Thanks, Will, for the tip)
- Mr. Lee CatTrack: GPS for Cats
It really seems like this is the sort of thing I should be able to add to my Amazon wish list.
- Jeff Bezos Invests in Twitter
I suppose the next time we run into him at SxSW he’ll be too busy tweeting to talk to us.