Today’s links of interest:
- Talkin’ bout a media revolution
If the web is the new rock ‘n roll, does that mean we have to live through new wave, Internet style?
- Songs Of Energy Crises Past (MP3s)
Music for your next long bike ride.
- Yahoo & Microsoft Have Talked Partnering, Merging
It turns out that buying Yahoo may be Microsoft’s best hope of competing with Google. Does this mean I’ll have to reboot my fantasy league more frequently?
- Porn industry may be decider in Blu-ray, HD-DVD battle
Now if only they could do something about the war in Iraq.
- Sirius Posts Wider Loss on Stern’s Compensation
Someday this financial scheme will seem like a brilliant idea. Just not today.
- Keith Richards’ Head Healed
Oh, I don’t think so.