Raise Your Expectations Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Right Wing Watch: The Dangers of Auto-Replace
It’s almost beyond belief that these people have ever had any say in our lives whatsoever.
- Farewell, Fake Steve Jobs
And the freedom that goes with writing under a pseudonym.
- iPhone VS. Indymac
Do these people not realize that neither one is going anywhere, or that the only purpose to stand in either line is to say that you did?
- Yahoo rejection of Microsoft offer finds broad support
Interesting to see how blatantly Microsoft is displaying its admission that the MSN/Live/Whatever-It-Takes-to-Kill-Google strategy has failed. Miserably.
- Dozens of accessories don?t work with the iPhone 3G
You know how Microsoft will periodically come out with new versions of Office that don’t play well with previous versions? Same thing.
- Born before computers, McCain is `too old’ to some
Yes, we remain bothered by a presidential candidate who doesn’t use computers — hello, 2008. If you’re going to lead the nation, at least know what the people are doing.
- ‘Lassie’ heirs regain rights
Lordy, the sticky issues of copyrights and assignments needs better resolution than years of litigation. Also wondering who first titles this "Lassie Comes Home."
- Steve Wozniak out of line at iPhone store?
Seriously, did anyone really expect Woz to actually stand in line?
- Soundtrack for the great American road trip
For Jim who so doesn’t get the Bob Seger connection.