Going Mobile Edition
Todays links of interest:
- How to take a Web head shot
Good luck with that.
- Google and Viacom reach deal over YouTube user data
Wow, a reasonable accommodation relating to privacy. Who knew it could be done?
- Joss Whedon Waxes Dr. Horrible
"There’s nothing I’d like more than to become a micromogul, just layin’ down ridiculous content for all to stream." Amen!!
- Los Angeles Times Publisher David Hiller resigns
Sad. Really sad. If Sam Zell wants to run a real newspaper, he needs to get his head into the business rather than running real professionals off the tracks.
- Rush Limbaugh was right
Whew! Glad that I’m not the only one who thought that New Yorker cover was darkly funny. Sometimes, the best way to combat prejudice and fears is with edgy humour.
- Did Apple Really ‘Sell’ 1 Million iPhones To End Users? Nope.
It’s like the old, pre SoundScan days of record sales, when a label would brag about a million units that were shipped, regardless of how many were actually sold.
- Viacom Decides It Doesn’t Need YouTube Histories
Well, that’s a little bit better, though we still wish Viacom would wake up and realize how YouTube could help them instead of concentrating on how they think it hurt them.