Terrorist Fist Jab Edition
Todays links of interest:
For pre-emptively blocking Twitter spam followers: people who follow you just to try to troll for links to their product and/or service.
- Apple Admits MobileMe Problems
However, one of the problems that they ain’t admitting to is that stupid name.
- A.L. Wins in Lengthy Farewell to Stadium
Also: FOX really really wants you to watch "Fringe." And, judging from the lack of promotion that we saw, the "Save Dollhouse" folks might be doubling-down on their worry.
- Comedian Andy Dick arrested in drug, sex case
In other words, Wednesday.
- iPhone Line-Waiter Calls KTLA?s Eric Spillman a Jackass on Air
While we’re not big fans of waiting in line for the iPhone — which, after all, will still be available in a couple of weeks — we realize that’s just a personal preference, and not a reason to question someone’s sexuality. Just one of the many ways we’re more savvy than the morons running KTLA’s morning show.
- Bertelsmann to sell more book, music club units
File under: As the business turns.
- EU says music collecting societies must compete