Children by the Millions Edition
Todays links of interest:
- The founder of ArtsJournal talks about arts and new media
Cool interview with Douglas McLennan of ArtsJournal (a guy, by the way, who responds promptly to email!) about the future of his publication — note especially his comments about the importance of well-curated content.
- San Jose federal judge hears a mom’s challenge over YouTube video
Interesting — a video with a song in the background is subject to a takedown notice (exactly what copyright was violated here, anyway?). The recipient of the notice fights back.
- Court overturns CBS fine over Janet Jackson
Still wondering how many of the so-called complaints were actually pro-breast…
- Court tosses FCC ‘wardrobe malfunction’ fine
Finally, some sanity. This is good news for broadcasters. Also, the Frack Da Eagles chick is probably off the hook as well.
- Court: CBS not liable for Super Bowl ‘wardrobe malfunction’
This is great, great news. As we’ve said before: not a single person was ever harmed by this incident.
- Fallon Will Start ?Late Night? on the Web
The web…the new taking it on the road.
- The iPhone finally pwned, but still locked
The new Pwnage Tool 2.0 will let you install 3rd-party apps, but won’t divorce you from AT&T.
- The Dark Knight Reigns: 5.3 Mil Weekend
This despite the fact that Kirk opted to sit this opening weekend out.