Sometimes Actresses Get Slapped Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Hasbro Orders Facebook to Remove ‘Scrabulous’
How is Hasbro so idiotic that they don’t understand that the mere fact of Scrabulous has made the entire concept of Scrabble relevant to a whole new generation who just might buy the board game in order to play in in a F2F situation? We can only hope that if they succeed, nobody installs the replacement, and real-life Scrabble sales plummet.
- ‘Denver Post’ and ‘Pioneer Press’ To Run ‘Politico’ Coverage
Interesting model and maybe a good one for newspapers who can’t afford dedicated reporters in particular areas of interest.
- Netflix exiting indie movie distribution
Reportedly because Red Envelope competed directly with the Hollywood producers who are Netflix’s business partners. Give me a break.
- Sexy science: Why music really is the way to a woman’s heart
A, er, think piece on why women find male musicians sexy.
- Sony Reader to get UK launch
Kindle not yet available, making one wonder why territory specific product releases still make sense in a 24/7/360 degree world.