Big Sketchy Mess Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Richard Branson unveils his space plane
- MST3K Comic-Con Reunion (1 of 6)
It goes without saying that neither the sound or the picture of this posted-to-YouTube vid of last week’s reunion of the people behind what might be the funniest TV Show ever is all that great. Does it even matter?
- A bookmark for the iPod
File Under: Useful Tips. Trust us, this is good stuff.
- FCC probably can’t police Comcast’s BitTorrent throttling
Then consumers — even ones who don’t torrent files — should police Comcast by finding alternate methods of going online.
- Online news video’s future: Deja vu?
A look at the future of news video. Fun.
- Avril Lavigne’s YouTube video earns her £1m in a year
And they said it couldn’t be done.
- Drowning Out the Big Labels
Turns out smaller, independent music labels are doing far better than their larger counterparts.
- Ex-Googlers launch Cuil, world’s "biggest search engine"
Pronounced "cool," which is a problem, because it looks like its supposed to be pronounced "coo-eel." Why was it so important to call it this? So people could eventually turn a word that sounded like "cool" into a verb?
- I Have Read The Future
Two contrasting looks at e-readers. It’s not either/or, it’s what works for you.
- Robert Novak Has Brain Tumor
- First It Was Song Downloads. Now It?s Organic Chemistry.
Now you can get your textbooks via Bittorrent. At least the pirates will be well educated.