Stuck in Ybor City With The Memphis Blues Again Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Bob Dylan Gathers 1989-2006 Rarities on New Set
Yes!! While the tracklist is a bit heavy on Oh Mercy outtakes as opposed to "Love and Theft" outtakes, we’re already looking forward to this. And figuring out a way to get the third disc without paying 100 extra dollars.
- ‘Mad Men’ premiere a strong draw
This is very good news: a ton of hype works for high-quality entertainment as well. However, we’re only cautiously optimistic, as the bigger question is how many people stick with it.
- Winehouse Hospitalized, Released After Adverse Reaction to Drugs
Wouldn’t you pretty much characterize the last year of Amy Winehouse’s life as an "adverse reaction to drugs?"
- 5% Layoffs Rumored At MySpace
If true, not good.
- Bennigan’s files for bankruptcy protection
Oh no! Poor Butters.
- After 526 days, merge just the start for Sirius XM
The question is going to be this: did they wait too long? Has the buzz around satellite video died down to the point where people who were waiting for this in order to try it still won’t?
- Vegas police: Jerry Lewis cited for gun in luggage
Sometimes, the headline says it all.
- Inventor says jet packs ready to take off
- Strong quake shakes Southern California
Yeah, no shit.
- Scrabulous Is Dead, Hasbro’s Version Brain-Dead
It’s official. Hasbro has killed Scrabulous. Not sure if there’s ever any need to purchase one of their products ever again.