Today’s links of interest:
- NBC’s ‘Saturday Night’ Fever: How Many Series About a Sketch Show Can It Run?
Considering that one series comes from Aaron Sorkin and the other comes from Tina Fey, why not both? Let the Great American Viewing Public decide. It’s OK to do a zillion Lost ripoffs, but only one SNL show??
- Star salaries coming down in Hollywood?
Noted only because it’s one of those things you know cannot be true. Which makes it funny.
- Microsoft Ballmer: To Invest Rapidly As Other Big Net Cos
If you’re reading this, then you’re already part of the future. Words go online. Hmm, that sounds familiar.
- Peacock Under Pressure
This year, Jeff Zucker’s bulletproof vest might be seen as legitimate protection. We’re gonna miss Jeff when he’s gone.
- Buyers May Hold Back at ‘Upfront’
As the May sweeps head toward Week 2, bad news in the upfront market. Ah well, there’s always the spot market.
- CBS Starts Online Channel
It’s called Innertube. Reruns and stuff. We’ll send our undercover reporter to check it out. Innertube. Hmm.