There’s Always Other Boys Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Does your house need a tail? Sizing up customer-owned fiber
Some lucky home owners in Ottawa have an opportunity to buy the fiber running into their homes. After that, they can buy internet access from anyone they want — not just the local telco or cable company.
- The Middleman: Last Night’s Middleman Was A Shipper’s Dream
You should be watching this show. Seriously. Ignore the fact that it’s on ABC Family — the same way you ignored the fact that "Mad Men" was on AMC — and try it. It’s hilarious. "Middleman!!"
- World’s First Computer Displayed Olympic Calendar
And, by all accounts, it worked better than Windows Vista.
- McCain ad compares Obama to Britney Spears, Paris Hilton
Wow. Jealous much?
- Magazine firms furious at Asda demands
What? Wanting editorial space in exchange for floor space is so bad? Yes, this is the problem with letting retailers dictate so many terms.