Tim’s Birthday Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Could a Little Indecency Save Network TV?
Probably not, in and of itself. But the ability to deal with the issues surrounding so-called "indecent" subjects would help Network TV regain so of the cachet it has lost to cable. And as a bonus: always fun to cheese off the national nanny watchdog groups.
- Flu Outbreak More Dangerous Than Terrorism
Right. Time for the Global War on Flu. Who can we invade?
- Cheney to speak at GOP convention
Good for him! I hope he brings his shotgun.
- ‘I Am Rich’ Goes Broke In Apple Store
Waiting for the lawsuits as the eight people who actually paid $1,000 for this useless app contact their lawyers.
- Vets for Freedom: Embedded reporters or Republican activists?
Your taxpayer dollars at work.
- Dude, you stole my article.
A look at how one instance of plagiarism lead one reporter to dig deeper to find an even uglier pattern of abuse.
- Downloads match French cinema ticket sales: study
Ah, the French. Who knew they’d be the kings of illegal downloading?