Won’t You Lie On The Grass And Hold Your Ear to The Ground Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Microsoft gets a ‘Blue Screen of Death’ medal in Beijing
Even the Chinese government can’t make the Blue Screen of Death disappear.
- Social Networking Sees Worldwide Growth
It’s the Social Networking Effect in action.
- Why Does Aaron Sorkin Feel So Guilty?
Because he knows that he totally blew it with the shoulda-been-great "Studio 60." While there was a lot of hate around here for that show, we’re still looking forward to whatever TV he does next.
- Is It Live or Taped? Pay Very Close Attention
Apparently, NBC can beam 354,564,894 hours of the Olympics, and yet they are unable to remove the word LIVE from events that aren’t live. Lame. Also: liars.
- Best Buy’s Break-Even iPhone Deal
Sure, but the big question from our standpoint is whether we’ll still have to suffer through the in-store activation process.
- Driving continues to decline as Americans change habits
Whaddya know? A sane response to an insane situation!
- Google’s Street View captures the moment a drunken Aussie keeled over outside his home
Don’t let this happen to you. Pay the cabbie a few extra bucks to help you to your front door.