This Is Joe Public Speaking! Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Replanting ‘Daisies’: Will it bloom or wilt?
Bad sign for those of you who kinda loved the quirk-fest that was "Pushing Daisies:" ABC is forcing them to cut back on the exact things that made it unique. Of course they are, because gods forbid they have a show that doesn’t look or act like every other show out there.
- Injured Kim Kardashian, others to compete on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
Said Ms. Kardashian: "Not even a fully severed foot would stop me in my fevered attempt to make people think that they should care about a single thing I ever say or do."
- Led Zeppelin classic ‘too racy’ for Olympics
See, that’s what I thought, but you really couldn’t understand it during the broadcast anyways. Of course, changing "every inch of my love" to "every bit of my love" ain’t going to change the fact that it’s still an all-time classic fucksong.
- Margaret Thatcher Suffering From Dementia: Can’t Remember Falklands War
That never stopped Ronald Reagan.
- Haiku Nation
Damn, did we forget to get in on the less is more trend?
- Judge Rules That Content Owners Must Consider Fair Use Before Sending Takedowns