It Will Shock You How Much It Never Happened Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Angry Clinton supporters toast McCain, roast Obama
This is confusing. How is John McCain going to help these people advance Hillary Clinton’s agenda exactly?
- Apple Forfeits eBooks By Banning A Comic Book!
Overreaction? Or more evidence that Apple really needs to re-assemble its shit?
- Parents Group Warns Against ‘90210’ Revival
Thereby getting their weekly dose of publicity.
- Moderation a Virtue? How 10 Top Sites Handle Online Comments
Interesting thoughts on moderation and the public good.
- Can Google Crack the TV Ad Market?
Yes. Now the real question: can they succeed?
- Warner ‘sues over Puttar movie’
Yeah. It’s like it never ends. India has a movie entitled "Hari Puttar" (yes, it’s clearly intentional) and Warner Bros sues. Because they can.
- Woman charged in Second Life kidnapping plot