Quit Your Grinnin’ and Drop Your Linen Edition
Todays links of interest:
- IE 8 consumes more RAM than Windows XP
Must be that Porn Mode we’ve been hearing so much about.
- Conchords may hang up guitars
Love how Bret & Jemaine are going to let their artistic selves decide the fate of their show, and not their financial selves.
- Commitment Phobias In Men Linked to Genetic Flaw
Is it a flaw or is it a feature?
- Google Chrome Comic Book
Seriously. Google explains some of the thinking behind their new browser.
- McCain in talks with Ron Paul for backing
Not gonna happen.
- Pregnancy of Sarah Palin’s daughter shakes up McCain campaign
You have to wonder: if she’s willing to put her family through all of this just for political gain, what is she willing to do to yours?
- ‘King Of Voiceovers’ Don LaFontaine Dies
Movie trailers will never be the same.