I’m Kidding, It Says “Applause” Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Samsung: "Blu-ray has 5 years left"
Well, if this doesn’t sell a lot of Blu Ray players I don’t know what will.
- My Year Of Flops, Focus-Group-Approved Case File #117: Mad Dog And Glory
Forgotten about this one, despite DeNiro, Murray, Uma and it being penned by Richard Price.
- Why Apple’s event next week won’t ‘rock’ at all
Apple backlash. Catch it!
- Google Amends Chrome License Agreement After Objections
You sometimes forget that Google doesn’t already control everything.
- End of an Era: Austin’s Las Manitas: ‘Closed.’
Lunch at SxSW will never be the same again.
- John McCain Meets Bristol Palin’s BF
"Dude, I just wanted to, like, you know, bang that hot chick. I really didn’t want all this."
- Hell freezes over, new DirecTV HD TiVo on the way
While this is great news, the fact that DirectTV just signed me up for a 2 year lease for their own HD DVR is unbelievably annoying.