Kiss A Girl and Go To Hell Edition
Todays links of interest:
- The right dictates MSNBC’s programming decisions
It’s neat trick, controlling pretty much the entire country, and yet continually whining that you’re being picked upon whenever that control is threatened. We were watching MSNBC’s coverage precisely because Olbermann was in the thick of it. Now? Also: Glenn Greenwald rocks.
- A Sad Fact: The iPod’s Clickwheel Must Die
Too many choices for the original UI.
- Scientists hope for surprises in Big Bang experiment
Because getting the entire planet sucked into a Black Hole wouldn’t be a surprise?
- How the Music Business Spent the Summer Killing Itself
It’s like reading a classic Medialoper article, no?
- Stephen Colbert to have his DNA sent into space
What more could you want from a headline?
- New E-Newspaper Reader Echoes Look of the Paper
Bigger, bolder, and all that.
- Britney Spears steals the spotlight at VMAs
Quid pro quo. Britney goes to the VMAs to goose the ratings for a dreadfully boring show, and they reward her with three ultimately meaningless awards. The system works!