Holy Coke, Batman Edition
Todays links of interest:
- McCain skewered on "The View’
Headline no candidate ever wants to see. Also, kudos to the crew at The View for actually asking tough questions!
- High Tech Lawn Sign
Use your wi-fi network to annoy people with your political views!
- Mom allegedly uses daughter’s ID to be cheerleader
More stunning Sarah Palin news.
- Digital Entertainment Industry Announces One DRM To Rule Them All
Let’s hope that the One DRM follows the fate of the One Ring.
- Parsing Seth MacFarlane’s comedy.
By which they mean "comedy."
- Palin?s Definition of ?Bush Doctrine? Hits the Gibson Mark
Such bollocks. The issue here isn’t whether or not she did discuss the "correct meaning" of the Bush Doctrine, or the fact that it has evolved, the issue is that she’d quite obviously never even heard of it. Otherwise, she would have said something like "well, it has evolved over the years, etc." instead of the non-answers that she gave.
- McCain supports highway bill
Not to overstate the obvious, but this highway bill is due to lower gas tax revenue. Would have cost the taxpayers more if McCain’s "holiday" had gone into effect, no?
- Priest charged with selling coke from campus rectory
Yeah, but to be fair, it was holy coke.
- Lauren Conrad to Pen ‘Reality’ Fiction Books
Overheard at the pitch meeting: "The novel’s gonna to be, like, based on my life and stuff." "Oh, a roman à clef, huh?" "No, silly, it will be set in Beverly Hills."
- Obama Campaign Vows Aggressive Response to GOP Attacks
Less vowing and more responding, please.
- Kanye West: ‘I’m Cool with the Paparazzi’
"I just like to give ’em a beatdown every now and then."
- Man suspected of sausage and spice attack set free
He ate the evidence. No, really. He ate the evidence.