Todays links of interest:
- CNN Poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy, Obama gains
That’s what happens when It’s Your Fault.
- McCain Backers Lash Out at Media for Obama ‘Advocacy’
"We lie. And then, and then, the media reports on our lies! How dare they? They’re completely in the tank! Bad media! Go back to your rooms!"
- Emmy Awards – deserving winners, awful show
2009 Show: Ricky Gervais host. Please. Also: stop playing people off!! And finally, in the internet age, how about broadcasting it live here on the West Coast as well? Hate having to maintain a 6-hour internet blackout.
- Apple denies MailWrangler iPhone app for potential confusion
The more Apple denies apps like this, the more people are tempted to jailbreak their iPhones, or take a harder look at Android. For all of the people who upgraded to 3G, there are a lot of other 1st gen iPhone owners who are going to be very curious as to what’s up with Android when their AT&T contracts are done next summer.
- Companies joining to push music on memory cards
- MediaDefender Secretly Sells Porn to P2P Users
Turns out the war on piracy is being financed by porn.