How Does It Feel To Be a Cat Edition
Todays links of interest:
- AMC’s Mad Men: Running Amok on Twitter
Microblogging. The next frontier in fan fiction.
- Long-awaited California budget signed into law
Just in time to start the deadlock on next year’s budget.
- Batman DVD news: Reports about a Watchmen-for-Batman Deal
A long look at all of the obstacles still in the way of the official release of the 1960s Batman! series on DVD. Essentially, they need to get agreements with nearly everybody whoever did anything associated with the show. Except, of course, the writers of "Song For Julie Newmar," all of whom — at last report — have pretty much vanished from the face of the earth.
- Pavement "Brighten the Corners" Reissue Info Unveiled
Yay! The three previous Pavement reissues have been nothing but great, so we have to assume that this one will be as well.
- Zune Now Compatible with Audible and OverDrive
You know, it’s a sad thing when that’s the headline. What took so long and why?
- Netflix Signs Deals With CBS and Disney
More online television options. Good.
- Technorati: State of the Blogosphere 2008
We summarize: "Blogs are Pervasive and Part of Our Daily Lives"
- To Jam, or not to Jam
Jason Heller of the A.V. Club asks the same question we did a few days ago, and comes up with the same answer: not to Jam.