To All My Friennnnnnnds Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Cop drama "Life on Mars" a trip
Against all odds, the reviews are pretty good. Despite the fact that the original David E. Kelley pilot sucked balls, it might be worthwhile after all.
- Bogus trend of the week: The Times’ Sunday Styles section discovers dudes loving cats
- John McCain and "my friends": We count the times he said it
You know who else said "my friends" that much? Criswell, at the beginning of "Plan 9 From Outer Space."
- Google’s Schmidt Says Internet ‘Cesspool’ Needs Brands
- Digital-book operations move to S.D.
A peek at the San Diego operations for the Sony eReader.