Friday Night Is Killing Me Again Edition
Todays links of interest:
- Hubble Snaps First Photo Of Planet Circling A Star
D’ya think that they’re as fracked up as we are?
- MSNBC retracts false Palin story; others duped
Apparently Sarah Palin does know that Africa is a continent, not a country. What still must rankle is that so many people took that at face value.
- Obama to deliver weekly address via YouTube
Cool. A nice 21st century spin on an old tradition.
- Major source of Internet spam pulled off the Web
Awesome! But we do have to wonder that if a single company was responsible for a majority of the spam in the world, why it took so long to shut off their water.
- Would-be Obama aides must disclose Web posts, Facebook profiles
We’re out. Ours would be in the thousands, maybe even tens of thousands. Going back to the early 1990s.
- Neil Young on how to save the auto industry
And not a moment too soon!
- Microsoft says rebate program draws new searchers
True story: Microsoft paid me $200 to buy a Stickley table on eBay. I haven’t used Live search since.