I Got The Disease Where You Wake Up In Strange Places Drunk Edition
Todays links of interest:
- The embarrassing e-mails that will keep me from working in the Obama administration
Seriously. Do they want anybody under 50 working in the new administration? Or just voting for him?
- TypePad – Why Blog – Journalist Bailout Program
- A beginner’s guide to Twilight
Sigh. We have people on the ‘loper staff who love the vampires and love romance novels and who have said that the "Twilight" series is, er, sub-par. Better to watch the 2nd & 3rd seasons of "Buffy" again.
- Enough Already Apple: Bring Flash to the iPhone
- Yahoo’s Yang decides he’s no longer the right CEO
Did he jump or was he pushed? The more worrisome news is that people think Microsoft will renew its interest.