In The Shadow, Boy Meets Man Edition
Todays links of interest:
- How to make money using the Internet
Yeah, it’s that easy.
- Palin Conducts TV Interview While Turkey is Slaughtered
Just moments after she pardoned another turkey. We think that this was part of her master plan to point out the overall futility and hypocrisy of the turkey pardoning ritual. Either that, or she’s a blithering idiot who doesn’t understand what’s going on around her. You decide.
- Black Saint/Soul Note Essentials at eMusic
A couple major jazz catalogs come to eMusic.
- Is it OK to be liberal again, instead of progressive?
Some of us considered the evil sources behind of the demonization of that word, and instead, wore "liberal" (which, BTW, shares roots with "liberty") as a badge of honor. As a matter of fact, it was never not OK to be a liberal, if you had any balls about it.
- Hell freezes over; ?Chinese Democracy? released
With the Republicans tossed from office and "Chinese Democracy" released, we’re kinda of worried what we’re going to make fun of next year. Thank gods for Microsoft!
- Ashlee Simpson-Wentz gives birth to baby Bronx. Yes, Bronx.
Poor kid. Strike 1: stupidity. Strike 2: talentless. Strike 3: name. They’re already reserving a spot for Bronx in "Dr. Drew’s Celebrity Rehab 2030."
- Squealing fans gather for midnight opening of ‘Twilight’
Teenage girls!! Embarrassing their future selves for over 50 years now!