Hogging The Remote Edition
Todays links of interest:
- The fringe movement to keep Barack Obama from becoming president.
A report from the "get a life" department.
- Greg Maddux to announce retirement after 355 wins
And so goodbye to one of our very favorite pitchers to ever pick up a baseball. And one of the few players in his era to put up all-time-all-time greatest numbers (355 wins; 3.16 lifetime ERA) without a whiff of scandal.
- The short, disgusting life of the Hummer
Goodbye, and good riddance.
- A-Rod on Madonna: “We’re friends – that’s it”
I’m not sure that I’d even wanna admit that much these days.
- Facebook Virus Turns Your Computer into a Zombie
As always, be careful out there.
- Saxophone-Playing Walrus Delights Crowds In Istanbul
I am the egg man.